December 7, 2008
This week… 1282 commits, in 164 projects, by 171 happy hackers (and 156 were translation commits).
- Totem got a new Jamendo plugin in totem, a patch from David Jean Louis (GNOME bug 561811) (a screenshot is posted below).
- Empathy lost its libgnomeui dependency and evince dropped its libglade one.
- gtk-doc now highlights deprecation warnings, and they are now also supported in signals and properties (GNOME bug 562655).
- glib added functions for shadowed mounts (a mount is said to be shadowed if there exists one or more user visible objects (currently GMount objects) with a root that is inside the root of mount.) and nautilus started using them.
- Behdad Esfahbod continued his vte cleaning.
- Dan Winship moved Luxembourg (city) out of Belgium (GNOME bug #562772).
- anjuta devhelp plugin got updated to devhelp/webkit (GNOME bug #560311) and got a button to access online API help (library.gnome.org)
- Federico Mena Quintero added support to use libnotify for errors displayed by gnome-settings-daemon xrandr module
- GTK+ (trunk) got a method to draw progress in a GtkEntry (GNOME bug 546285), this was prompted by Epiphany developers wondering about a progress-in-location-bar idea.
|Behdad Esfahbod||83||vte, pango|
|Jürg Billeter||33||vala, vala-tests, tracker|
|Christian Persch||31||vte, gnome-games, gnome-terminal|
|Mario Blättermann||28||gnome-games, rhythmbox, NetworkManager and others|
|Bastien Nocera||26||totem, rhythmbox, totem-pl-parser and others|
|Federico Mena Quintero||25||gnome-desktop, gnome-settings-daemon, gnome-control-center|
|Daniel Nylander||25||brasero, gnome-nettool, gnome-games and others|
|Colin Walters||25||gnome-shell, java-gobject-introspection, gjs and others|
|Matthias Clasen||24||glib, gtk+, libIDL and others|