February 28, 2010
This week… 2327 commits, in 209 projects, by 299 happy hackers (and 739 were translation commits).
- libgda got initial support for GObject Introspection, thanks to Daniel Espinosa.
- Empathy conversation logger can now be run as a separate process (GNOME bug 518414)
- Zenity got a –color-selection switch, to display a color selection dialog . (GNOME bug 540169)
- GNOME Screensaver got a control center extension panel, but it got reverted, most likely for the next release.
- Brasero drive selection widget has been fixed to be usable from GtkBuilder (GNOME bug 608170)
- Some minimal support for checking certificates has been added to Epiphany (GNOME bug 600663)
- GNOME Shell got notifications to point to windows demanding attention (via the urgency hint ) (GNOME bug 610594)
- gnote has been changed to allow user to decide if links are updated when renaming a note . (GNOME bug 584789)
- gcalctool was chaned to allow hexadecimal numbers to be entered in lower-case.
- Carlos Garcia Campos pushed a bonobo-less branch of the GNOME Panel, porting both gnome-panel and libpanel-applet to D-Bus . (GNOME bug 572131)
|Mario Blättermann||72||gnome-devel-docs, gtk+, gnome-power-manager and others|
|Richard Hughes||71||gnome-color-manager, gnome-packagekit|
|Bruce Cowan||67||gnome-desktop, hamster-applet, evolution-exchange and others|
|Piotr Drąg||64||gtk+, gnome-power-manager, gtkhtml and others|
|Leonid Kanter||60||evolution, solang, gnome-user-share and others|
|Christopher James Halse Rogers||59||banshee|
|Matthias Clasen||49||gtk+, glib, accounts-dialog and others|
|Jorge González||47||gnome-color-manager, gparted, zenity and others|
|Matej Urbančič||38||sawfish, libgda, libgnome-keyring and others|