September 12, 2010
This week… 2395 commits, in 184 projects, by 268 happy hackers (and 494 were translation commits).
- Travis Reitter commited a folks-import tool, which allows importing of Pidgin meta-contact information to libfolks’ key file (GNOME bug 629084). He announced it as Folks 0.1.17 includes a migration tool.
- Nathaniel Harward contributed Shotwell support to Conduit.
- Luis Medinas replaced the last part of dbus-glib by GDBus in Brasero.
- A new tablet icon, and a revamped generic phone icon were pushed to gnome-icon-theme by Jakub Steiner.
- Maxim Ermilov added support for optionally attaching modal dialogs in Mutter, and made use of this new feature in GNOME Shell, adding some visual effects along the way . (GNOME bug 612726)
- Also in GNOME Shell Milan Bouchet-Valat ported the built-in magnifier to use GSettings . (GNOME bug 622414)
- In Nemiver Hubert Figuiere ported from libglademm to GtkBuilder, and Dodji Seketeli added support for “filename:linenum” in the set breakpoint dialog.
- W. Michael Petullo fixed sharing of music by Rhythmbox to iTunes 10 over DAAP . (GNOME bug 628974)
- Gabriel Burt made many improvements to the bookmark editing feature of pdfmod, including undo/redo support.
- Ignacio Casal Quinteiro made the interactive search of gedit the default search function, it used to be called using ctrl-k.
- The new GDatetime support in GLib has been updated to use the Proleptic Gregoian calendar instead of the Julian calendar in its internal representation.
- Support for XPS documents has been added to Evince; Carlos Garcia Campos announced it in XPS Documents.
|Benjamin Otte||167||gtk+, glib|
|Pablo Castellano||88||gnome-games, jhbuild|
|Philip Withnall||72||totem, folks, empathy and others|
|Jürg Billeter||56||vala, tracker|
|Vincent Untz||52||gnome-panel, gnome-desktop, libwnck and others|
|Murray Cumming||52||glom, gtkmm, goocanvasmm and others|
|Duarte Loreto||43||gdk-pixbuf, evince, gnome-media and others|