October 31, 2010
This week… 2425 commits, in 224 projects, by 227 happy hackers (and 516 were translation commits).
- Shaun McCance merged the new desktop help that was being written in a Gitorious repository by Phil Bull and others into the gnome-user-docs module.
- Daniel P. Berrange removed the server side framebuffer cached in a GdkPixmap in gtk-vnc, as the client side was changed to use a cairo image surface.
- Giovanni Campagna completed a library for exposing required parts of gnome-bluetooth to GNOME Shell.
- Totem has been ported to the new GApplication API.
- Some initial Mallard pages have been added by Mario Blätterman to pybibliographer.
- Gabriel Burt updated banshee to show episodes in a grid view.
- Viven Malerba optimized virtual tables usage in libgda.
- Jim Evins added support for elliptical labels to the template designer in glabels.
- Support for monotonic time has been added to glib by Ryan Lortie. He also commited (untested) support for GApplication actions.
- In notification-daemon Jon McCann added a notification box class that updates in place . (GNOME bug 633457)
|Carles Ferrando||198||gimp-gap, libgweather, gtk+ and others|
|Benjamin Otte||127||evolution, gnome-applets|
|Jürg Billeter||121||tracker, vala|
|Matthias Clasen||101||gtk+, glib, gnome-games and others|
|Martyn Russell||90||tracker, gtk-web|
|Philip Van Hoof||79||tracker|
|Javier Jardón||63||gtk+, giggle, devhelp and others|
|Tristan Van Berkom||63||gtk+|
|Jorge González||52||gnome-doc-utils, gnome-devel-docs, sawfish and others|