April 3, 2011
This week… 3591 commits, in 236 projects, by 319 happy hackers (and 1279 were translation commits).
- Philip Withnall ported the core of Almanah to GSettings.
- In libsocialweb Alban Crequy added support for last.fm contacts.
- Raul Gutierrez Segales added write support for Tracker in folks . (GNOME bug 645413)
- Bruno Coudoin did a major rewrite of the submarine activity of gcompris.
- Stefan Kost started adding a simple markdown parser for gtk-doc comments . (GNOME bug 639145)
- Lucas Rocha did some initial work on Cheese support in the PhotoThing of The Board.
- Proper support for localization has been added to gnome-tweak-tool . (GNOME bug 646058)
- Diego Escalante Urrelo started a peas branch to port Epiphany plugin system to libpeas.
- The documentation team (Shaun McCance, Tiffany Antopolski, Phil Bull, Jim Campbell…) was again hard at work on the desktop help.
- Matthias Clasen fixed the creation of VPN connections in gnome-control-center.
- Philippe Normand contributed a new gajim extension to gnome-shell-extensions, in order to display Gajim incoming chats as notifications in the Shell message tray . (GNOME bug 645760)
- Morten Welinder layed out the foundation for translated function names in gnumeric.
- Vincent Untz continued rewriting gnome-panel to make it work better in fallback mode.
- The new website style has been merged to library-web, to be deployed on release day.