October 16, 2011
This week… 1750 commits, in 199 projects, by 228 happy hackers (and 252 were translation commits).
- Alexander Larsson pushed his Glick2 code (announce).
- Jakub Steiner added -rtl variants of directional icons, to both gnome-icon-theme and gnome-icon-theme-symbolic.
- He also added and fixed hints on various characters of the cantarell fonts.
- In gnome-panel Vincent Untz added support for instance configuration of objects in default layout, it’s now possible to change some settings of the objects in the default layout, for example adding a new launcher.
- Torsten Schönfeld added support for callbacks in perl-Glib-Object-Introspection.
- In gnome-color-manager Richard Hughes speeded up the profile viewer loading when scanning a large number of profiles.
- Marc-André Lureau added password support for machines in gnome-boxes.
- In folks telepathy backend Travis Reitter added support for more fields, birthdays, url details, and email details.
- Cosimo Cecchi changed gnome-documents to register previewed documents into GtkRecentManager . (GNOME bug 661339)
- Jason Crain contributed support for bidirectional, sideways, and italic text into libgxps.
- Jon Nordby implemented configurable autoscaling in GeglGtkView.
- In evolution-data-server Matthew Barnes pushed a new authentication API for libcamel.
- In glib Ryan Lortie switched GCond to use monotonic time for timed waits.