July 29, 2012
This week… 1100 commits, in 198 projects, by 176 happy hackers (and 232 were translation commits).
- In Clocks Eslam Mostafa added support for reading and writing alarms to a ICS file.
- Marta Maria Casetti added comboboxes and toolbars pages and samples to gnome-devel-docs python tutorials.
- Jasper St. Pierre added a filter entry to the language page of gnome-initial-setup.
- Maxime Nicco implemented conversion between RVBA and HSVBA float to babl.
- In libsoup Dan Winship fixed the handling of timed-out SoupRequests in SoupSessionAsync.
- Sebastian Dröge ported sound-juicer to GStreamer 1.0 and changed the CD playback feature to use the playbin element.
- In evolution Dan Vrátil added a ‘Format as’ submenu to the preview pane context menu, that can be used to highlight source code . (GNOME bug 680026)
- Matas Brazdeikis added UI testing to Pitivi, using Dogtail.
- Xavier Claessens added optional support for Ubuntu Online Accounts to Empathy.
- Felix Riemann added an application menu to eog (GNOME bug 674938).
- Matthias Clasen added an example for handling app menu fallback to the set of GTK+ examples.
- In gnome-control-center Richard Hughes merged his rework of the WiFi part of the network panel.
- Paolo Borelli added ‘recent files’ support to baobab, making scanned directories are now listed on the “home page”.