June 19, 2011
This week… 2058 commits, in 165 projects, by 243 happy hackers (and 160 were translation commits).
- Vinicius Depizzol adapted the website footer to support selection of languages when available.
- Rodrigo Moya made the calendar backend of evolution-couchdb work with latest evolution-data-server.
- Luiz Armesto added appindicator support to billreminder.
- In gnome-utils GNOME Screenshot was updated to flash the area of the screen that is captured.
- Giovanni Campagna added support for converting JS Arrays to C arrays of any type, not just integers as before in gjs . (GNOME bug 646632)
- In gdm Ray Strode exported a library for being a greeter, this will make it easier for people to write external greeters.
- Alexander Larsson made gnome-contacts track phone status on IM presence.
- In yelp-xsl Shaun McCance added accessible titles on notes in DocBook and Mallard . (GNOME bug 613267)
- Andreas J. Guelzow improved support for export to xslx in Gnumeric.
- Rodrigo Moya added a new ‘Formats’ tab in the region settings panel.
- Robert Nordan contributed the possibility of mass exporting to HTML of Tomboy notes . (GNOME bug 356871)
- In GTK+ Benjamin Otte implemented support for multiple border colors.
- Joanmarie Diggs removed magnification settings from Orca, as it’s now controlled by gnome-shell mag and the Universal Access tools . (GNOME bug 652241)
January 30, 2011
This week… 2386 commits, in 214 projects, by 225 happy hackers (and 474 were translation commits).
- The translation support for the future gnome.org, by Lincoln de Sousa and Vinicius Depizzol, have been merged.
- Chris Kühl started working on a GTK+ 3 port for gnome-system-monitor.
- Guido Günther added a control center panel into krb5-auth-dialog.
- Support for temperature conversion has been added to gcalctool by Robert Ancell.
- Jonny Lamb started backporting fixes and features of Empathy in a new 2.34 branch.
- Peter Bloomfield worked on migrating Balsa from GConf to GSettings.
- Detection of a stalemate position has been added to glchess.
- Bastien Nocera added handling of new multimedia keys (FastForward, Rewind, Repeat, and Shuffle) to Totem . (GNOME bug 634184)
- Carlos Garcia Campos added support for external links into Evince . (GNOME bug 628711)
- James Liggett implemented the Aply Mailbox Files pane in the git plugin of Anjuta.
- Jens Georg made item creation asynchronous in the mediathek plugin of Rygel . (GNOME bug 638269)
- Marek Kasik added a new plugin for print notifications in gnome-settings-daemon.
- Ray Strode changed gnome-session to use the shell for presenting the logout and shutdown dialogs . (GNOME bug 637188)
- Owen Taylor started pushing his work on the new “Thumbnails” workspace management of GNOME Shell.