June 12, 2011
This week… 2184 commits, in 181 projects, by 241 happy hackers (and 323 were translation commits).
- In tomboy Alex Tereschenko added a new addin for removing broken links from notes.
- Alexander Larsson worked on various things in gnome-contacts, including an initial cut at new details field layout with buttons and some work on notes support.
- Eitan Isaacson introduced a GTK+ 3 input method module into Caribou.
- Support for long press detection has been added to Clutter by Emmanuele Bassi.
- In Planner Caolan McNamara added a display of the date in status bar for resource usage view as well as in the Gantt view.
- Cosimo Cecchi contributed various fixes and improvements to the dark variant of Adwaita.
- David King removed the bookmarks side panel of Vinagre.
- John Stowers added annotations for default values in theme combo boxes of the GNOME Tweak Tool.
- Xan Lopez added suggestions to correct misspellings to the context menu when right-clicking on a misspelled word in Epiphany.
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort merged the new log window into Empathy.
- In GNOME Subtitles Pedro Castro added initial support for splitting and merging subtitles.
- Philip Withnall removed the old authentication API of libgdata in favour of a new GDataAuthorizer API, and added an OAuth 1.0 authoriser . (GNOME bug 646285)
- Paolo Bacchilega ported goobox to GtkApplication.
- Guillaume Desmottes added a Telepathy Approver and Handler into GNOME Shell, this will make the Empathy tray icon stop blicking when receiving new channels.
- Richard Hughes added optional colord support to the CUPS print module of GTK+.
|Emilio Pozuelo Monfort||133||empathy, folks|
|Matthias Clasen||129||gtk+, glib, gnome-control-center|
|Cosimo Cecchi||70||gtk+, gnome-themes-standard, gnome-control-center|
|Philip Van Hoof||61||tracker|
|Tiffany Antopolski||49||gnome-user-docs, eog, gnome-hello|
|Javier Jardón||46||gtk+, gtk-web, jhbuild and others|
|Sjoerd Simons||45||empathy, vino|
|Marek Černocký||42||frogr, gnome-pilot, libgda and others|
|Fran Diéguez||38||glade, eog, empathy and others|
|Colin Walters||37||glib, gobject-introspection, gjs and others|