September 18, 2011
This week… 2902 commits, in 262 projects, by 288 happy hackers (and 983 were translation commits).
- Bastien Nocera added support for NDSi ROMs to the gnome-nds-thumbnailer.
- Damon Chaplin corrected GooCanvasImage size calcultation when using units other than pixels.
- In folks Philip Withnall made it possible to write avatars into the evolution-data-server store . (GNOME bug 633781)
- Michael Meeks pushed an initial port to GTK+ 3 of gnome-main-menu.
- In GTK+ Cosimo Cecchi added support for prelight cells to GtkIconView.
- Julien Puydt made a big refactor of the loudmouth plugin code of Ekiga.
- Johan Dahlin added constant value annotation support to gobject-introspection.
- Simon Wenner ported the sample-vala and image-export emerillon-plugins to new versions of various libraries.
- In glom Murray Cumming corrected the automatic navigation to related relationships.
- Guido Günther updated krb5-auth-dialog to use GtkApplication.
- Paolo Bacchilega fixed the import of photosets with more than 500 pictures into gthumb . (GNOME bug 648701)
- Richard Hughes fixed gnome-settings-daemon to use the correct color profiles when switching user.
- Jasper St. Pierre made gnome-shell pop an an explicit approval dialog when installing a new extension . (GNOME bug 658612)
- In gnome-keyring Stef Walter made the gcr library accept slightly invalid PKCS#12 files.