May 6, 2012
This week… 2665 commits, in 201 projects, by 227 happy hackers (and 357 were translation commits).
- Sergey V. Udaltsov removed unneeded xmodmap support from libgnomekbd . (GNOME bug 674874)
- Ludovic Ferrandis added a Connman based Context Manager to gupnp . (GNOME bug 672998)
- Christian Persch landed many updates to gnome-terminal, port to GSettings, application menu, and more.
- Speaking of application menu, Ignacio Casal Quinteiro added one to gstranslator.
- Perumal Viravan contributed a new documentation for the lightsoff game, using Mallard, of course.
- In gnome-disk-utility David Zeuthen added a Disk Image Mounter utility, and associated it with ISO files, for easy mounting from Nautilus.
- Bastien Nocera added a setting to disable middle click pastes in GTK +. (GNOME bug 665243)
- In orca Joanmarie Diggs began preparations for moving to Python 3.
- Cosimo Cecchi gave a new GNOME 3 style interface to gnome-font-viewer, complete with an overview and an application menu.
- Matt McCutchen fixed evolution-data-server to limit accepted bad certificates to the expected hostnames . (GNOME bug 606181)
- Paolo Borelli added support for the new location of the gtk bookmarks file to gedit.
February 26, 2012
This week… 2629 commits, in 250 projects, by 264 happy hackers (and 564 were translation commits).
- The new call support in Empathy has been made default, the old “empathy-av” has been removed.
- György Balló contributed a port of gnome-blog from gnome-vfs to gio . (GNOME bug 612630)
- Hubert Figuière added support for date properties to Niepce.
- Lukasz Pawlik fixed the handling of byte range requests in gupnp . (GNOME bug 670518)
- In gnome-shell Florian Müllner added support for external asynchronous search providers . (GNOME bug 663125)
- And gnome-documents got a D-Bus service implementing that gnome-shell external search API . (GNOME bug 662453)
- Marc Deslauriers fixed gnome-screensaver to properly turn off capslock warning when the key is released . (GNOME bug 669769)
- Richard Hughes updated gnome-color-manager to correctly restore the calibration status panel after asking the user a question.
- In file-roller Paolo Bacchilega added an overwrite confirmation dialog when extracting files with drag&drop . (GNOME bug 590609)
- Bastien Nocera added support for AMZ AmazonMP3 download files to totem-pl-parser . (GNOME bug 668686)
- Tiffany Antopolski, Susanna Huhtanen, Phil Bull and others at the documentation hackfest contributed many updates to the gnome-devel-docs tutorials.
- In gnome-games Robert Ancell updated both quadrapessel and lightsoff to use GMenu.
- In anjuta Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita contributed the automatic addition of callbacks when user double-clicks a signal in the glade signal editor . (GNOME bug 670149)
- Ignacio Casal Quinteiro updated gedit to use GResource.
- Andreas J. Guelzow fixed the edition of decimals in gnumeric . (GNOME bug 670558)