February 8, 2009
This week… 1751 commits, in 173 projects, by 183 happy hackers (and 462 were translation commits).
- Glade added “commit” signal to allow custom editors to do command group/macros serialized around property changes; this will be used by Anjuta.
- A “Removable Devices” plugin landed in nautilus-sendo (GNOME bug 453758)
- Almost three years after 0.6.1, libcroco 0.6.2 has been tagged and released, incorporating many patches.
- Epiphany (2.26 branch) got updated for yet another Mozilla API change (for Gecko 1.9.1 support).
- In Pango Behdad Esfahbod again saved over 100 alloc calls when loading DejaVu Sans.
- A new metacity branch (rpnparser) was created to host a possible RPN-based parser which is (slightly) faster and (hopefully) clearer than the existing one.
- Empathy got a rewritten voice/video call support, using farsight2 instead of stream-engine.
- Tomboy has been ported to GtkPrint, gnome-games is now the last module to use the deprecated libgnomeprint/ui library.
- Seahorse has been updated to it only autostarts the daemon when sharing is enabled.
- And Colin Walters merged the “statusmenu” branch into gnome-shell.
|Jorge Gonzalez Gonzalez||59||anjuta, gnome-games, seahorse and others|
|Xavier Claessens (with commits from Alban Crequy, Sjoerd Simons, Will Thompson)||57||empathy|
|Clytie Siddall||54||gok, gtksourceview, deskbar-applet and others|
|Stefan Walter||52||gnome-keyring, seahorse|
|Manoj Kumar Giri||44||libgweather, nautilus, libgnomeui and others|
|Christopher Bratusek||42||sawfish, librep, rep-gtk|
|Daniel Nylander||39||gnome-user-docs, gnome-session, gtk+ and others|
|Torsten Schönfeld||37||perl-Glib, perl-Gtk2|
|Christian Persch||36||epiphany, gnome-games, evince and others|
|Paolo Bacchilega||36||quick-lounge-applet, file-roller, goobox|