September 4, 2011
This week… 2443 commits, in 197 projects, by 258 happy hackers (and 546 were translation commits).
- In meld Kai Willadsen added a simple animation providing visual cues showing the effects of actions on diff chunks.
- Paolo Bacchilega updated gthumb web uploaders to update the progress bar during the files upload.
- David Zeuthen added SMART functionality to the udisks2 port of gnome-disk-utility.
- Various fixes, by Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse and Petr Salinger, were pushed to libgtop to fix issues on FreeBSD and OpenBSD.
- Cosimo Cecchi added a cache for cover art in sushi . (GNOME bug 655093)
- Ray Strode made the gdm greeter run its own distinct session.
- Lapo Calamandrei made new icons for the various user status . (GNOME bug 656630)
- The default browser set in the default gnome shell favourites list was switched to Epiphany . (GNOME bug 650616)
- Andy Spencer switched grits to use a higher resolution elevation dataset.
- Cosimo Cecchi added a GtkClutter fading toolbar to the fullscreen mode of gnome-documents.
- Andreas J. Guelzow added support for SI units in the scientific format selector of goffice.
- Adel Gadllah changed mutter to unredirect fullscreen windows, to avoid the overhead for intensive applications like games . (GNOME bug 597014)
- In gnome-keyring gcr library Stef Walter added support for getting friendly name out of a PKCS#12 file.
- Murray Cumming improved glom print layout to allow the user to choose row and column line widths and color.
- Morten Mjelva made it possible to search for contacts in the gnome-shell overview . (GNOME bug 643018)
- Alban Crequy optimised the loading contacts part of Empathy contact list.
- In Epiphany Xan Lopez added basic support for Web Applications, allowing to save any page as a “Web Application”.
- In glib Dan Winship updated GSocketAddress to create IPv4 addresses for IPv6 mapped-IPv4 addresses . (GNOME bug 646082)
|Matthias Clasen||85||gtk+, glib, gnome-session and others|
|Cosimo Cecchi||84||gnome-documents, gnome-themes-standard, sushi and others|
|Jorge González||82||gnome-user-docs, evolution, vinagre and others|
|Ryan Lortie||52||glib, gnome-screensaver, gnome-hello|
|Ray Strode||48||gdm, gnome-shell|
|Stef Walter||45||gnome-keyring, seahorse, libgnome-keyring and others|
|Mukund Sivaraman||43||gegl, gimp|
|Alexander Larsson||43||gnome-contacts, gnome-shell|