June 3, 2012
This week… 1236 commits, in 206 projects, by 193 happy hackers (and 270 were translation commits).
- Andy Spencer added a compass rose to the grits virtual globe library.
- Bastian Winkler contributed support for optional transformation functions to pygobject . (GNOME bug 676169)
- Rui Matos changed gnome-settings-daemon to apply XKB layouts by itself, and stop relying on libgnomekbd . (GNOME bug 676102)
- Giovanni Campagna modified gnome-shell to show notifications for failed VPN connections . (GNOME bug 676330)
- In glib Christian Persch added D-Bus register and unregister hooks to GApplication . (GNOME bug 675509)
- Jonathan Matthew fixed the –set-rating command of rhythmbox-client . (GNOME bug 677318)
- Paolo Bacchilega added an application menu to file-roller.
- Bastien Nocera added a new menu button widget to GTK+, as used in Totem and gnome-contacts . (GNOME bug 668013)
- Emmanuele Bassi added a new “stopped” signal to Clutter timeline object . (GNOME bug 676854)
February 19, 2012
This week… 2128 commits, in 175 projects, by 238 happy hackers (and 428 were translation commits).
- Andy Spencer added a Tile Map Service to Grits, a “virtual globe” library, that downloads tiles directly from openstreetmap.org.
- Christian Persch updated vte to use a GResource for its default termcap.
- Shaun McCance merged the new Mallard Conditional code into yelp-xsl.
- Alexander Larsson added a “Add to My Contacts” button to gnome-contacts.
- Lennart Poettering ported the automount support provided by gnome-shell from ConsoleKit to system-logind.
- In gnome-screenshot Cosimo Cecchi added support for the new Shell API that allows including the pointer.
- Sergio Villar Senin fixed several issues in libsoup cache support.
- Giovanni Campagna made use of the new configuration system in the alternate-tab and auto-move-windows gnome-shell extensions.
- Massimo Valentini ported the Gimp gfig plugin to use Cairo for its drawing operations (GNOME bug 642728).
- Richard Hughes added a new CcStrengthBar widget to gnome-control-center, to display a smaller and neater progress bar, to be used in the power and user-accounts panels.
- Johannes Schmid worked on a “Find in files” dialog for Anjuta document manager, giving it quite a lot of features.
- Chandni Verma work on having the Empathy debug window display all sources of message by default has finally been merged . (GNOME bug 592994)