June 17, 2012
This week… 1400 commits, in 146 projects, by 190 happy hackers (and 191 were translation commits).
- Jon Dowland updated sound-juicer to use musicbrainz 5 . (GNOME bug 676749)
- Jeffrey Stedfast fixed decoding of some RFC 2184 parameters in gmime.
- David Zeuthen updated gnome-disk-utility to show sample size and number of samples for benchmarks.
- Sergio Villar Senin fixed libsoup to not accept cookies for well known public domains . (GNOME bug 673802)
- Jeremy Whiting made libzeitgeist a hard dependency of folks . (GNOME bug 677428)
- Guillaume Desmottes landed a new roster view into Empathy.
- Christophe Fergeau added the possibility to disable SSL checks in librest . (GNOME bug 663786)
- In gnome control center Stef Walter implemented enterprise logins in add dialog . (GNOME bug 677548)
- Bastien Nocera changed gnome shell to always enable accessibility . (GNOME bug 678095)
- Eslam Mostafa updated gnome-clocks to respect the 12/24h global settings.
- In Meld Kai Willadsen added support for opening new tabs from D-Bus . (GNOME bug 616466)
- Cosimo Cecchi updated Nautilus to allow dropping of files to bookmarks . (GNOME bug 645353)