You can see I’m listening to the Beastie Boys, right now
In the last three days I’ve finally managed to resolve as fixed these GTK+ bugs:
- Bug 347375 â€“ Not possible to set startup notification ID on a GtkWindow
- Bug 418219 â€“ GtkRecentChooser should apply filter before sorting and clamping the list
- Bug 418634 â€“ gtk_recent_chooser_menu_set_show_numbers docs
- Bug 418673 â€“ gtk_recent_manager_add_item
- Bug 338843 â€“ add recent files support inside the ui manager
Bug #347375 contained a patch Vytautas Liuolia wrote last year, as part of his guniqueapp Summer of Code project.
Bugs #418219, #418634 and #418673 have also been backported to the stable branch, as they fixed documentation or simply bad behaviours in the code.
Bug #338843 finally closes the long standing bug about the integration between the recent files and
GtkUIManager; you can now add a
GtkRecentAction to your actions group and let it do the right thing.
Many thanks go to Vytautas Liuolia, Matthias Clasen, Paolo Borelli and Morten Welinder.