March 27, 2011
This week… 3322 commits, in 211 projects, by 323 happy hackers (and 845 were translation commits).
- Mukund Sivaraman changed the default PNG compression level in gegl from 9 to 3; a compression level of 9 with large natural images such as those GEGL processes consumes a *lot* of CPU time with little benefit.
- Diego Escalante Urrelo updated the epiphany greasemonkey extension to use the new EphyDownload.
- Michael Wood contributed to Grilo an API to access picture related metadata.
- Eitan Isaacson added support for video upload to Youtube in libsocialweb.
- Philip Withnall changed libgdata to use HTTPS for all communications with the server . (GNOME bug 644940)
- Lucian Langa added proper support for Atom enclosures to evolution-rss.
- Dave Crossland changed the password bullet to a square from a circle, to maintain consistency with the overall type design of Cantarell.
- John Stowers added support for font hinting to gnome-tweak-tool.
- Mike Gorse ported registryd session management code from dbus-glib to gdbus.
- Matt Davey completed the gnome-pilot applet migration to GTK+ 3.
- In mutter Florian Müllner adjusted the position of attached dialogs to fit on-screen.
- Vincent Untz ported the gnome-panel launchers to GSettings.
- Richard Hughes added code to generate a 3D gamut hull of any 3 color profile in gnome-color-manager, he blogged about this in gnome-color-manager and profiles.
- Last but not least, the documentation team worked really hard on the new desktop help.
|Vincent Untz||114||gnome-panel, gnome-session, libwnck and others|
|Michael Natterer||89||gimp, gtk+|
|Cosimo Cecchi||70||nautilus, gnome-themes-standard, gtk+ and others|
|Carlos Garnacho||58||tracker, gtk+|
|Daniel Mustieles||52||kupfer, libgda, gnome-user-docs and others|
|William Jon McCann||50||gnome-backgrounds, gnome-packagekit, gnome-control-center and others|
|Murray Cumming||50||glibmm, gtkmm, libegg and others|
|Garrett Regier||49||libpeas, gtk+, gedit and others|
|Tiffany Antopolski||46||gnome-user-docs, evince|