July 3, 2011
This week… 2870 commits, in 144 projects, by 276 happy hackers (and 343 were translation commits).
- Eitan Isaacson contributed support for Vimeo video upload into libsocialweb.
- Joaquim Rocha made frogr open images in the default image viewer.
- Juan A. Suarez Romero contributed a Grilo plugin to Totem . (GNOME bug 628648)
- Richard Hughes updated gnome-color-manager to ask the user for the target whitepoint when creating a profile.
- Arx Cruz improved the text-info command of zenity, adding the possibility of a cancel button and a checkbox.
- Aurimas Černius rewrote the gnote preferences for Gio::Settings, dropping gconf support.
- Alexia Death refactored the Gimp path code to support styles and add outline style for use in brush outline.
- Sébastien Granjoux contributed documentation for the build plugin into Anjuta.
- GNOME System Monitor was fixed by Chris Kühl to show CPU speed for ppc64 processors . (GNOME bug 619732)
- Hans Breuer improved the support for importing vdx files in Dia.
- Johannes Schmid ported Emerillon to use libpeas.
- In Evince Carlos Garcia Campos set a limit to the PDF thumbnailing time to 15 seconds by default . (GNOME bug 651655)
- Abhishek Sharma imported recent tested changes from inkscape developers to libcroco upstream.
- Andreas J. Guelzow added support for decimal properties in Gnumeric.
- Xan Lopez implemented an about:memory location into Epiphany, to give an estimate of how much memory the browser process is using.
February 8, 2009
This week… 1751 commits, in 173 projects, by 183 happy hackers (and 462 were translation commits).
- Glade added “commit” signal to allow custom editors to do command group/macros serialized around property changes; this will be used by Anjuta.
- A “Removable Devices” plugin landed in nautilus-sendo (GNOME bug 453758)
- Almost three years after 0.6.1, libcroco 0.6.2 has been tagged and released, incorporating many patches.
- Epiphany (2.26 branch) got updated for yet another Mozilla API change (for Gecko 1.9.1 support).
- In Pango Behdad Esfahbod again saved over 100 alloc calls when loading DejaVu Sans.
- A new metacity branch (rpnparser) was created to host a possible RPN-based parser which is (slightly) faster and (hopefully) clearer than the existing one.
- Empathy got a rewritten voice/video call support, using farsight2 instead of stream-engine.
- Tomboy has been ported to GtkPrint, gnome-games is now the last module to use the deprecated libgnomeprint/ui library.
- Seahorse has been updated to it only autostarts the daemon when sharing is enabled.
- And Colin Walters merged the “statusmenu” branch into gnome-shell.