May 15, 2011
This week… 1676 commits, in 176 projects, by 204 happy hackers (and 331 were translation commits).
- In gobject-introspection David Zeuthen added support for the (skip) annotation on parameters and return values . (GNOME bug 649657)
- Alan Lawrence added more Mandarin alphabets to dasher.
- John Stowers and Loïc Faure-Lacroix added support for installation and management of shell extensions to gnome-tweak-tool.
- Maxim Ermilov added a new “system monitor” extension to gnome-shell-extensions . (GNOME bug 634080)
- Stefan Kost finally removed the generation of old devhelp files from gtk-doc.
- In gnome icon theme symbolic Jakub Steiner added a two state star status icon for marking favourite objects.
- Cosimo Cecchi updated sushi to load pixbufs asynchronously, just like the evince plugin does with PDF.
- And in Nautilus he hooked the previewer to the list and icon views.
- The Contacts application has been imported in Git, in the gnome-contacts module.
- Stefan Walter added some images for gcr widgets to the documentation of gnome-keyring.
- Bastien Nocera added some simple caching to geocode-glib.
- Andreas J. Guelzow restored the Gnumeric print range functionality . (GNOME bug 649714)
- Jasper St. Pierre added a selected-text-color property to clutter-text.
- Christian Kellner fixed the way URLs were encoded in the gvfs webdav backend.
- In gnome-games the fullscreen mode of glchess was fixed by Robert Ancell.
- Matthias Clasen added an initial migration chapter for GtkGrid to the GTK+ reference documentation.